Monday, March 17, 2008

nightwriting.

In the interests of wresting my creative life back outta the hands of my beloved devil weed, I'm nightwriting again. Fumbling for flashlight and pen, scribbling just outside of vision, trying like hell not to edit not to edit not to edit.

To clarify, the devil weed doesn't kill my creativity. It actually allows me a convenient means of changing perspective, especially when I'm angry, frustrated, homicidal, and having a difficult time seeing any point of focus but my own...which is much more often than I care to admit. Unfortunately, it also changes my perspective on, say, just how much time I've spent taking in as opposed to putting out.
Creatively.

Ahem.

Keep an eye out for nightwritings.
They'll be a little closer to the nebulous bone centers.

No comments: